- 19mm Redwood Weatherboard
- 19mm Redwood Flooring
- 19mm Redwood Sarking
- 70mm x 40mm Dressed Redwood Framing
- Torch-on Felt Roofing
- 1 Set of Mortise and Tenon Glazed Doors
- 3-Lever Lock
- Two 2' x 4' Fixed Framed Windows
- Two 2' x 4' Opening Framed Windows
Depending on building type and optional modifications
- Add or remove fixed/opening windows
- Cladding upgrades available
- Insulation upgrades available
- Custom sizes available
The whole process was simple. The people I met and dealt with, including the lads installing the summerhouse, was a pleasure.
My partner and I are delighted with the product and will certainly praise and recommend Gillies and Mackay to our neighbours and friends.
– MR GIBSON AND MRS SIMPSON
|7' x 7' (2.1m x 2.1m)||£2,573.00|
|10' x 6' (3m x 1.8m)||£2,487.00|
|8' x 8' (2.4m x 2.4m)||£2,980.00|
|9' x 9' (2.7m x 2.7m)||£3,631.00|
|10' x 10' (3m x 3m)||£4,038.00|
You've probably got some questions about the prep work required to get ready for your summerhouse.
We've got you covered, sheddies – here's everything you need to get started.
Book Your Consultation
Book a time that suits you – you can visit our show area, or we can discuss your summerhouse with you on the phone or via video call.
P.S. You must book your visit to the show area – this enables us to give you the best care and it also ensures we are keeping you and our staff safe during the COVID-19 pandemic.