- 19mm Redwood Weatherboard
- 19mm Redwood Flooring
- 19mm Redwood Sarking
- 70mm x 40mm Dressed Redwood Framing
- Polyflex Felt Roofing
- 1 Set of Mortise and Tenon Glazed Doors
- 3-Lever Lock
- Two 2' x 4' Fixed Framed Windows
- Two 2' x 4' Opening Framed Windows
Depending on building type and optional modifications
- You can choose to add or remove fixed/opening windows, depending on your requirements and your budget
Very happy with the service we received from Gillies and Mackay. Good communication throughout and everything went smoothly. The staff we dealt with were very polite and friendly and also gave good advice.
The summerhouse looks fantastic and we're over the moon with the end result.
– MR CRICHTON AND MISS MENZIES
|Size||Body||To Add Shingles|
|8' x 8' (2.4m x 2.4m)||£3,137.00||+£407.00|
|9.2' x 9.2' (2.79m x 2.79m)||£3,552.00||+£515.00|
|10' x 10' (3m x 3m)||£3,986.00||+£636.00|
You've probably got some questions about the prep work required to get ready for your summerhouse.
We've got you covered, sheddies – here's everything you need to get started.
Book Your Consultation
Book a time that suits you – you can visit our show area, or we can discuss your summerhouse with you on the phone or via video call.
P.S. You must book your visit to the show area – this enables us to give you the best care and it also ensures we are keeping you and our staff safe during the COVID-19 pandemic.