Jobs at Gillies & Mackay
* APPLICATIONS NOW CLOSED*
This role is funded by the Skills and Employment Initiatives Team at Perth & Kinross Council, delivering the Rural Employment Incentive agenda throughout Perth & Kinross.
Therefore we can only accept applications from candidates between 16 and 29 years of age who reside at a rural Perthshire address.
FULL TIME POSITION
- 36 HOURS PER WEEK
- £10.00 PER HOUR
- Start Date: 12th April 2021
Grant Gillies and John Mackay founded Gillies and Mackay over 30 years ago, and ever since we have been striving to build the best sheds in the world.
The demand for timber buildings that last a lifetime is growing, and we're looking for a new Natty Shed Expert (to be) to join our customer services team.
The main purpose of your role will be to support the growth of Gillies and Mackay through working directly with the sales and marketing team to deliver a world-class customer experience to our Sheddies (our customers).
Your role will involve:
- Customer Service
Communicating with and guiding our new Sheddies to the relevant information they need through different platforms such as email, website chat, phone, social media, postal and in-person.
- CRM Management
Adding new Sheddies, updating current contact records, and assigning tasks to the team.
- Information management
Keeping Sheddie records up-to-date in our company data sheets to support smooth operational processes.
- Sales Processes
Supporting the sales team with communications and administration to help Sheddies complete their full buying journey from first contact to after delivery.
- General Administration
Support background operations by organising and streamlining current processes.
Your day-to-day work will be heavily focused on working directly with and supporting your Sales and Marketing manager to achieve the sales and marketing priorities for the company.
Work with us...
We're a family-run business who have been lovingly crafting timber buildings for over 30 years.
No one makes sheds like we do here at Gillies & Mackay. We live and breathe sheds – it’s what we’re good at.
- Proven working knowledge and experience of Google Apps such as Google Drive, Docs, Sheets, Calendar and G-Mail
- Proficient in english verbal and written communication
- Proven success and experience working in a customer service role
- A track record of a great work ethic, a positive attitude towards work and clearly self-motivated
- Committed to personal development and a dedication to learning
- Thrives in an organised, but flexible, working environment
- Easily prioritises tasks and manage their time
Desirable SkillsIt would also be great if you have experience in the following areas, but don't let that put you off applying, we will train you:
- Working knowledge of CRM system Infusionsoft
- Previous experience working in a sales role
- Knowledge and understanding of using company content within the sales process.