- 19mm Redwood Weatherboard
- 19mm Redwood Flooring
- 19mm Redwood Sarking
- 70mm x 40mm Dressed Redwood Framing
- Roofing: Bitumen Shingles
- 1 Set of Mortise and Tenon Glazed Doors
- 3-Lever Lock
- Two 2' x 4' Fixed Framed Windows
- Two 2' x 4' Opening Framed Windows
Depending on building type and optional modifications
- You can choose to add or remove fixed/opening windows, depending on your requirements and your budget
After visiting Gillies and Mackay and then doing research online, they were the only company who could configure the summerhouse to our requirements in a suitable budget.
We love that we have windows on each side to enable us to enjoy the morning sun, evening sun & the views we love.
– MR AND MRS PECH
|9' x 7' (2.7 x 2.1m)||£3,962.00|
|10' x 8' (3 x 2.4m)||£4,502.00|
|10' x 10' (3 x 3m)||£5,098.00|
|12.8' x 8' (3.85 x 2.4m)||£5,415.00|
|12.8' x 10' (3.85 x 3m)||£5,895.00|
NEW PRICE LISTS COMING SOON!
You've probably got some questions about the prep work required to get ready for your summerhouse.
We've got you covered, sheddies – here's everything you need to get started.
Book Your Consultation
Book a time that suits you – you can visit our show area, or we can discuss your summerhouse with you on the phone or via video call.
P.S. You must book your visit to the show area – this enables us to give you the best care and it also ensures we are keeping you and our staff safe during the COVID-19 pandemic.