- 19mm Redwood Weatherboard
- 19mm Redwood Flooring
- 19mm Redwood Sarking
- 70mm x 40mm Dressed Redwood Framing
- Polyflex Felt Roofing
- 1 Set of Mortise and Tenon Glazed Doors
- 3-Lever Lock
- Four/Six 2' x 4' Fixed Framed Windows (depending on size)
- Two 2' x 4' Opening Framed Windows
Depending on building type and optional modifications
- Overhang at the front can be extended to create a canopy, and you can also add a veranda (with handrails if you choose). This provides an additional seating area and provides extra protection for the doors.
- Add or remove fixed/opening windows
- Cladding upgrades available
- Insulation upgrades available
- Steel box profile roof
- Custom sizes available
We debated long and hard whether buying a summerhouse was a good idea for us but agreed that it would enhance the number of days we could sit outside. We looked around, but we were uninspired... until we went to Gillies and Mackay. Here we found beautifully well-made summerhouses, with a great choice too!
Dealing with all the staff has been a pleasure, with help and advice always readily available. We are absolutely delighted with our purchase. Value for money without a doubt given the quality of materials used and the excellent workmanship.
– Mr Jack
|Size||Body||To Add Shingles|
|8' x 6' (2.4m x 1.8m)||£2,322.00||+£305.00|
|9' x 7' (2.7m x 2.1m)||£2,524.00||+£381.00|
|10' x 6' (3m x 1.8m)||£2,487.00||+£401.00|
|8' x 8' (2.4m x 2.4m)||£2,535.00||+£407.00|
|10' x 8' (3m x 2.4m)||£2,829.00||+£509.00|
|12' x 8' (3.6m x 2.4m)||£3,091.00||+£609.00|
|10' x 10' (3m x 3m)||£3,169.00||+£636.00|
|12' x 10' (3.6m x 3m)||£3,930.00||+£762.00|
|12' x 12' (3.6m x 3.6m)||£4,560.00||+£914.00|
You've probably got some questions about the prep work required to get ready for your summerhouse.
We've got you covered, sheddies – here's everything you need to get started.
Book Your Consultation
Book a time that suits you – you can visit our show area, or we can discuss your summerhouse with you on the phone or via video call.
P.S. You must book your visit to the show area – this enables us to give you the best care and it also ensures we are keeping you and our staff safe during the COVID-19 pandemic.