Summer House Price List
It started with Sheds but it’s most definitely about the Summer Houses. We deliver and assemble these beauty’s between April and October.
We do this because Summer houses settle so much better in warmer weather. Sets them up for a life time of service.
Our Specification is pretty special…
- 19mm thick Scandinavian Pine Redwood tongue and groove weatherboard
- 70mm x 40mm clean dressed redwood framing
- 16mm tongue and groove sarking
- Ployflex roofing felt (Shingles or •Torch On roof coverings available)
- 19mm thick tongue and groove redwood flooring
- 95mm x 45mm pressure treated floor joists
- Mortise and Tennon 3 lever locking glazed doors
- Tennon windows with 3mm toughened glass
Should I insulate my summer house?
This question is something that kind of doesn’t really agree with me, find out why – READ MORE
Cabins vs. Summer Houses: What's the difference?
Why would you buy one instead of the other? Cara discusses it in this video – READ MORE
What are our summer houses made of?
It’s no secret that Gillies and Mackay know what they’re doing when it comes to timber buildings, but just what are our summerhouses made of? – READ MORE
Conservatory or home extension vs. a summer house
5 reasons why we think that a timber building could be the preferable option – READ MORE
Buyers Prep Guide
“This is the most important guide you need to make sure your Gillies and Mackay lasts a life time.”