- 19mm Redwood Weatherboard
- 19mm Redwood Flooring
- 19mm Redwood Sarking
- 70mm x 40mm Dressed Redwood Framing
- Steel Box Profile Roofing
- 1 Set of Mortise and Tenon Glazed Doors
- 3-Lever Lock
- Four/Six 2' x 4' Fixed Framed Windows (depending on size)
- Two 2' x 4' Opening Framed Windows
Depending on building type and optional modifications
- Overhang at the front can be extended to create a canopy, and you can also add a veranda (with handrails if you choose). This provides an additional seating area and provides extra protection for the doors.
- Add or remove fixed/opening windows
- Cladding upgrades available
- Insulation upgrades available
- Steel box profile roof
- Custom sizes available
Prices below are for our standard Vorlich sizes. Due to the pent roof this summerhouse features a steel box profile roof, which is included in the price. Further customisations are available, and we can also make custom sizes to order – book your consultation below and we'll get you on the road to the shedlife.
|8' x 6' (2.4m x 1.8m)||£2,944.00|
|10' x 6' (3m x 1.8m)||£3,153.00|
|12' x 6' (3.6m x 2.4m)||£3,768.00||10' x 8' (3m x 2.4m)||£3,568.00|
|12' x 8' (3.6m x 2.4m)||£3,986.00|
|10' x 10' (3m x 3m)||£4,379.00|
|12' x 10' (3.6m x 3m)||£4,812.00|
I am 100% satisfied with the service Gillies and Mackay provided. From the purchase to the installation - everything is first class and I am absolutely delighted with my beautiful summerhouse!
– Miss Kennedy
You've probably got some questions about the prep work required to get ready for your summerhouse.
We've got you covered, sheddies – here's everything you need to get started.
Book Your Consultation
Book a time that suits you – you can visit our show area, or we can discuss your summerhouse with you on the phone or via video call.
P.S. You must book your visit to the show area – this enables us to give you the best care and it also ensures we are keeping you and our staff safe during the COVID-19 pandemic.